Paypal

Advertising

Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Sorcerer's Daughter review






http://www.amazon.com/Terry-Brooks/e/B000APZAHI/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1


shannara.com
 terrybrooks.net
@officialbrooks

MY REVIEW

I remember reading the Sword of Shannara, when I was younger than my son is now. I loved those books. I didn't know that there have been so many more Shannara books since then and a TV show that I need to catch up on.


Leofur is the evil Arcannen’s daughter. Paxon is the High Druid’s Blade. Many years in the future since Sword of Shannara and this book has a steampunk feel with its blend of technology and magic. This is an exciting, epic fantasy adventure installment to the Shannara series. I enjoy these books and I like this author a lot. There are a lot of books that I need to catch up on that I've missed in the Shannara world. I liked these characters and want to continue reading about their adventures. 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment