Paypal

Advertising

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Scary movies and I am an idiot.


I was up till 12:30a last night, which is really late for me, watching horror movies on Netflix. I thought they were both pee your pants scary. First I watched The Taking of Deborah Logan. This was an uncomfortable movie for me to watch at times because my own mother died last year from dementia/Alzheimer's.

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=uRZPHQ2eXgY


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3387648/?ref_=nv_sr_1



Then I watched The Babadook. Also, uncomfortable to watch because I am also a single mother of a son. My son is eleven, so not little like the one in the movie but still uncomfortable. I had to check a few times last night that my son was still with me.









So that's what I was up to last night. Today, I discover how stupid I am. Pretty shocking, I know. I didn't know that you can leave feedback on your archived books on Netgalley. So all I have to do is try to find the books that still interest me at the library and review them. That will really fix my feedback ratio. Still probably going to take me four years to get my percentage to 80% from 22% but there you go.

 I will probably be up again tonight watching some scary, scary movies on Netflix. Such fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment