Paypal

Advertising

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Money Belt RFID Blocking Undercover Hidden For Travelling Product review

Money Belt RFID Blocking Undercover Hidden For Travelling






I got this money belt, fanny pack with next year's San Diego Comic Con in mind. SDCC, for those who haven't been is basically 30,000 people stuffed in one building. There are ballrooms in the convention center with different panels and the floor has all the vendors with every fandom you can imagine that sells things with booths. There is a Cartoon Network Booth, a Nickelodeon booth, a Star Wars booth, artists selling their wares, designers selling costuming, a Mattel booth and Lego booth for instance. Everything is there and it is packed wall to wall with people. Just to walk around and look at things is difficult at times and it is hot in Summer in San Diego California. 

When I went this summer 2017, I had a purse, a backpack with my water bottle and snacks and the souvenir backpack that they give you. The souvenir backpack is plastic, big, awkward and in such close quarters makes you hot. So since I was carrying all this on my shoulder, when I actually wanted to buy something, it was awkward to get into my purse for my money. I had to set everything down and there wasn't much room and people were bumping into me and tripping over me. This is PERFECT!!

 I can wear this around my waist, have the backpack on my back and I can easily reach into the pouch for my money and grab my cellphone when some cool cosplay walks by. I love this. I love how sturdy the zippers are. I love all the different pockets. I love how lightweight it is and easily snaps around my waist. I will probably use this a lot for times that I don't want to carry a purse, a quick walk to a mini mart. Walking downstairs to the laundry room from my apartment to carry my keys and quarters. I LOVE it!!! I like the carabiner to hook my keys onto. This is really cool 5 stars. 


http://a.co/e51Btb5









No comments:

Post a Comment