Paypal

Advertising

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Stylish Travel Backpack Diaper Bag with Free Insulated Sleeve Product Review


Stylish Travel Backpack Diaper Bag with Free Insulated Sleeve, Changing Pad & Stroller Straps | Multiple Thermal Retaining Pouches 






This backpack is supposed to be a diaper bag but I bought it at a discount because I liked the look of it to use as just a backpack. I like the insulated side pocket for a water bottle. I also like the pocket for an umbrella. I bought this with San Diego Comic Con in mind. I think this would be perfect to carry to put in the drinks and snacks that I bring along to comic con. Water bottles are imperative to bring with you at comic con, because it is crowded with 30,000 people and it is hot in San Diego California in the summer. For some panels, you have to stand in line outside, so sunscreen is also important. Other things to bring are hand sanitizer, and a portable phone charger. I plan to wear my money belt for my phone and cash so that it is quickly accessible and then put everything else that I need in this backpack. I needed a new and comfortable backpack and I really love this one.

Last year I had a cheaply made tote/backpack and at the end of the day my shoulders were really sore and bruised. Carrying water bottles and everything I need all day can get really heavy. I like that this backpack is comfortable to wear and lightweight and that the straps are padded and adjustable. It comes with a diaper changing pad, which I don't need but this backpack is perfect for my needs. Also it is really pretty. I might use it to carry everything instead of wearing the souvenir backpack that they give you, I could fold the souvenir backpack and put it in this backpack. I like the mesh padding for airflow because the souvenir plastic backpack was making me really hot and uncomfortable. 5 stars.












  • BEST ORGANIZED DIAPER BAG: Keep all your baby stuff quickly within reach with the most thoughtfully designed baby backpack in the market. This diaper bag backpack features multiple zippered pockets with specialized compartments for storing everything from diapers, pacifiers, wet wipes, umbrellas, keys, to spoons, and even has insulated pockets for holding milk bottles.
  • EXTRA-STRONG STITCHING: No more dealing with diaper backpack bags that easily rip and unravel at the seams. Designed with high-quality cotton, reinforced stitching, and sturdy zippers that never snag, our baby diaper backpack has the toughness to handle countless outdoor excursions while still remaining in great condition.
  • PORTABILITY MADE COMFORTABLE: Unlike other outdoor baby backpacks with straps that dig into the shoulders and material that causes patches of sweat, ours have wider straps and mesh foam padding for maximum airflow. Haul around your baby’s essentials with the most comfortable travel backpack diaper bag.
  • SPACE MEETS STYLE: You never have to sacrifice style for functionality again. With 26L in storage space, a clean look, and a timeless touch of color, this 17.3 x 13.3 x 7.4-inch diaper backpack for men and women treats you to ample room without coming off as bulky.
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY + BONUS ACCESSORIES: Every toddler backpack diaper bag comes with (1) insulated zippered sleeve, (1) changing pad, (2) stroller straps, and a lifetime warranty that you simply can’t find elsewhere. Get the best value for money without having anything to lose.







No comments:

Post a Comment