Paypal

Advertising

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Light Blue Rose




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KMTB8O6

This rose is so pretty. I like that it is a real rose dipped in gold. You can actually see the veins in the petals. It is so beautiful. Blue signifies beauty or unrequited love. This would be a nice gift for someone. It comes with a stand so that it can be displayed. I kept it for myself because I like it so much. I would like to get a pink and a red rose to add to it. 5 stars.


#Rose

·          
·          
·          
·          
·          
·         Real Rose Hand Picked Fresh
·         11-12 Inches Long
·         Features 24k Gold Accents
·         This rose is a perfect gift either by itself or combined with any of our other beautiful colors to create a colorful bouquet

·         Blue roses signify extraordinary beauty or unrequited love

No comments:

Post a Comment