Paypal

Advertising

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Safety Light / Flashlight

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GV7JV7S






It is important to have a safety light at night when walking at dark. With it getting dark earlier now with the season change it is necessary. I walk home at night from work or I walk home from a bus stop. I like the red flashing light feature on this. I clip it to my hip and cars can see me coming. I have heard of police ticketing people at night who walk without a light. This also has a flashlight which is really bright and a strobe light. This is a handy thing to have. There is a button on it to switch through the different features. 5 stars.

#thebrightoutdoors

"I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no compensation for my review."

No comments:

Post a Comment