Paypal

Advertising

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Stadium Seats & Cushions



I like how this rolls up and has its own shoulder strap for easy carry and transport. There are two Velcro straps to keep it neatly rolled up. I like that you can use it as a seat for one with a back. There is a pocket for storing things too. Hard metal bleacher seats are so uncomfortable, I love this cushion. It would also be useful for sitting in the park watching concerts. There is usually a height limit on chairs, so that you don’t block the view of the people behind it. Perfect and convenient. 5 stars.

#stadiumseat

 "I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no compensation for my review."




No comments:

Post a Comment