Paypal

Advertising

Friday, August 19, 2016

PainAway Essential Oils for Soreness & Pain Relief review

http://www.amztk.com/essential-oils-for-muscle-relief
#PhytopiaUSA





This product smells really good and it really helped alleviate my headache pain when I rubbed a small bit into my temples. It helps a lot with tension pain and soreness. I am a big believer in aromatherapy and holistic healing. I think this would be a lovely addition to any massage oil. Relaxation soaks in and the tension just melts away. 5 stars.


About the Product

MUSCLE PAIN AND SORENESS RELIEF: PainAway Essential Oil Blend fuses organic essential and carrier oils such as evening primrose, peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus and lavender true oils with robust analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties to relieve the worst muscle ache, back pain, stiff neck, cramp, spasm and even headache.


No comments:

Post a Comment