Paypal

Advertising

Monday, September 19, 2016

Casual Slip On Shoes




Fenda Women&Men's Breathable Running shoes,Walk,Beach Aqua,Outdoor,Water,Rainy,Exercise,Drive,Athletic Sneakers Orange EU38

I gave these to a friend because they were too small for me. They were a size EU 38 Men's so I thought they would fit me but they didn't. It says 7 medium US which I thought meant Men's size 7, but I guess they are more like a Men's size 5. So try to pay really close attention to the size chart. I thought it was confusing. They fit my friend just barely. She slipped them on her bare foot. These sizes seem to run small, she thought that they would stretch out a bit as she wore them. She thought they were cute and she liked them because of the high arches. They say they are breathable mesh but they look a lot like water shoes. They look like you could wear them into the river, pool or locker room shower. I suppose they would also be okay for running since they would breathe and your feet wouldn't get sweaty. 3 stars.


#Breathablecasualshoes










No comments:

Post a Comment