Paypal

Advertising

Monday, September 19, 2016

US Art Supply Jewelescent 100 Color Gel Pen Set



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KGDBNP6

I like these pens, they are so pretty. There are 100 pens which is great. They write good. I was using them for my adult coloring book pages. The pretty pens made me happy. They are good quality pens. They write smooth. I like the packaging, how it keeps the pens all together. Very nice set. 5 stars.


ULTIMATE SET OF 100 UNIQUE GEL PENS: Incredible assortment of superior artist quality gel pens that include 4-Standard, 29-Glitter, 14-Glitter Neon, 19-Metallic, 17-Neon, and 17-Pastel
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Exceptional writing pens that provide consistent free-flowing ink with a smooth glide that allows you to create perfect lines with every use.


#usartsupply















No comments:

Post a Comment